Re: Charset conversion
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Adam Byrtek / alpha <alpha student uci agh edu pl>
- Cc: MC-devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Charset conversion
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 12:32:20 -0500 (EST)
> Many people (especially from Russia) ask me to enable charset
> conversion in Debian mc binary package. Is it safe to do this with
> 4.6.0, or should I refuse?
I think it's safe for Debian GNU/Linux (and for every OS using GNU libc
and 8-bit clean terminals). The interface is inconvenient, the
documentation is missing, but if users want it, then they know about this
feature and how to use it.
] [Thread Prev