Re: Need help with csh syntax

Hello, Oskar!

> Now that the mc.sh file is a script to execute (and not include),

What?  I don't see it on CVS.  Can you suggest an implementation?

> is mc.csh really necessary? I mean, all systems that have csh also
> probably have sh. :)

I want csh to change its working directory.  At some point it has to run
"cd" itself, and I don't want it to be fooled to run anything else.

Am I missing something?

Actually, I think I have fixed all the problems with the quoting.  I still
cannot find any csh equivalent for ${TMPDIR-/tmp}.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin