Re: Text formatting with Groff

Hi, David!

> I have an unnofficial Spanish version of GPL which could be
> included in the help file as others do. I was trying the
> script below to reformat it. Any advice?
> Should I make it with Spanish hyphenation?
> Is it worth?

Sorry, I don't understand what you are trying to do.  Are you trying to
put it to the manual?  That would be wrong.

If you just want to reformat it, set "Word wrap line length" to 58 in the
mc editor and use Alt-P.  Another solution is to run "pico -r58" and use
Ctrl-J in it - it moves the cursor down, so you won't have to use cursor
arrows.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin