Re: [PATCH] ftpfs.c linear_abort workaround for dumb servers
- From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- To: Jindrich Makovicka <makovick kmlinux fjfi cvut cz>
- Cc: mc-devel <mc-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ftpfs.c linear_abort workaround for dumb servers
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:39:50 -0400 (EDT)
> I recently encountered some ftp servers, which keep sending data even
> after reporting ABOR cmd complete. This patch adds a timeout after which
> a reconnect is performed instead of further fetching of the remaining
How big is the timeout? Is it one second? I think it's too short.
Let's give the server at least 5 seconds to abort.
Could you please make a #define for the timeout and add a short comment?
] [Thread Prev