Re: popt and i18n

> mc -?
> and you can see at least 4 such messages: "Usage:", "[OPTION...]", "ARG"
> ;-) and "-?: unknown option".

Well, I cannot.  It seems that libc locale support is broken in Red Hat
8.0, so all the messages are in English.  I'll try to fix all this mess as
soon as possible :-(

I think that "POPT_" should be replaced with "_".  There are already many
local changes to popt.  If we decide to update popt at a later date, then
we can think if it's OK to obsolete gettext 0.10.x.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin