Re: auto-fill feature in mcedit

> Current code snapshot and rpm for Redhat 7.x (i386) can be downloaded from
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/snapshots/

Sorry, it's RedHat 8.0 packages since yesterday.

However, users of other RPM-based distributions can use
"rpm -tb mc*.tar.gz" or "rpmbuild -tb mc*.tar.gz" to build the
binary package.

The S-Lang library for RedHat 8.0 is compiled with UTF support and causes
some minor problems on the Linux console.  I'm considering using the
internal S-Lang in the RPM packages again (they are just for testing, so
less dependencies is a good thing), but only if we fix cut-and-paste
(internal S-Lang fills the whole screen with spaces).

Escape-Tab (or Alt-Tab if it's not consumed by the window manager) in the
editor is present in the 4.6.0-pre1 pre-release as well.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin