Re: Open files leakage

Hi, Bjo"rn!
 Looks good Andrew. I wonder how long before your commit shows up on my
end... It still doesn't show up when I cvs-up.

I think you are using anoncvs.gnome.org, and I hoped Pavel will answer
this question.  There are three IP addresses for anoncvs.gnome.org
but only one of them is worked well.  Sorry, I don't remember details,
but you may ask Pavel or search in mailing list archives.
Don't ask me what mailing list, Pavel answed this question some years ago.
BTW, it will be nice to write some words about at http://www.gnome.org/projects/mc.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov.