Re: pot file

Hi, Todor!

I have committed the new translation.  Since your mail server doesn't want
to accept my e-mail, I'm writing to the list in the hope that you will
read this message in the list archives.

I'm a bit surprized that you are using UTF-8, but the new versions of
gettext should translate it to an 8-bit encoding before the text is
measured by strlen() or passed to S-Lang or Ncurses library, so it should
be Ok.  I hope that UTF-8 will not be an obstacle for those who may want
to edit the translation.

After some consideration and inability to reach you by e-mail I decided
to accept your contribution as is, without translating it to CP-1251.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin