file highlighting patch

I was remake my previous file highlighting patch, and now it use ini file for
highlighting groups definition. Also groups can be modified from "Options"
menu.

ChangeLog
2002-06-02  Max Schedriviy  <max humgat org>
        * screen.c: Added file highlighting. Now mc can print filename
        with specific color in depends of file extension. In present
        time defined four groups, and user can setup extensions and colors
        for each group
        * color.[ch]: Added colors for file highlighting
        * boxes.[ch]: File highlighting setup dialog
        * setup.c: Loading and saving file highlighting variables

C U L8er
Max Schedriviy                  mailto:max humgat org