terminal clipboard inside mc editor and viewer doesn't save EOLs (included SLang bug)

GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.99a

This bug occurs only with included slang, with slang-1.4.4 it is OK:

I like using terminal clipboard between mc editor or viewer and other

But with included slang copying from mc doesn't save EOLs, instead it
inserts lots of spaces.

Example: Using gnome-terminal and Shift-left-mouse, I am able to copy
any text from MC view and paste it to any other application. Included
slang doesn't save EOLs in text, so clipboard is unusable for multi-line

Recompiling mc with slang-1.4.4 completelly resolves the problem.

Stanislav Brabec