Re: mc 4.5.55 bug with copying folder over file with the same name.
- From: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <sav it efp com ua>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: Dmitry Semyonov <Dmitry Semyonov oktet ru>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: mc 4.5.55 bug with copying folder over file with the same name.
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 11:35:56 +0200
Pavel Roskin wrote:
Bug: Try to copy folder "dir1" into folder "dir2" containing regular
--- file named "dir1".
1. mc will not report any error.
2. You will see that "dir1" file attributes were rewritten with
attributes of folder "dir1".
3. Moreover if you will try to move the folder instead of copy,
it will be lost without any warning...
This bug appears to be fixed in the current code. I could not reproduce
it with the CVS version of MC.
Fixed in CVS on January 15, 2002.
] [Thread Prev