Re: smbfs in general

Hello!

> Very nice to hear something from YOU to me.  I'm just user, who codes
> only when it's very big shortage, and I'm not an experienced "gnu code
> generator. Any way, my opinion that good program coder is best its user.
>
> Also may somebody explain why Wayne Roberts dropped development of
> smbfs?

I think we can safely assume that the reason is the same as in your case -
people write code only when they really need it.

> By the way, is there people who uses smbfs in mc hardly ?

I don't use smbfs at all.  That's why I cannot test it by simply using mc
- I need to know what has changed and why.  But Andrew uses smbfs, as far
as I know, so he is in a better position to review and apply your patches.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin