Re: http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/snapshots/

Hello!

>      May I ask, why content of this directory changes so fast ?

Because I'm actively working on mc, and I normally regenerate the snapshot
after every significant commit.

> P.S. I can't download even diff of snapshot, considering this server as
> rapid enough, but generally my internet is thin.

I didn't know that the download stops if the file is removed.  I thought
the server should keep the file open, so that the OS would keep it until
it's closed.

I'll try to implement a grace period for older snapshots, but it's not my
highest priority.

By the way, the diffs will be much smaller once 4.6.0-pre2 is released.
If everything is fine, it will happen today.  The only remaining patch is
to plug memory leak in regex, and then I'll boot to all my OSes for
testing.  If that's OK, the release will be out in a few hours.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin