Selection keys under KDE

Hi,

My most important development/administration tool is the MC.
It works great under text console but in KDE the selection
keys (Shift+Arrows,Shift+Insert,Shift+Delete,Control+Insert)
don't work at all.

Can anybody tell me what should I do for the correct
behaviour of the selection keys under KDE?

Thanks,

			Peter

Ps.: I found that under /usr/share/apps/konsole there
are some konfiguration files for the several terminal
emulation modes of the Konsole KDE application.
I tried first with these to solve my problem, but I couln't.