Re: README.extfs

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 08:16:15PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> I think you are getting too technical if your goal is to write
> documentation for the end users.  There should not be such words as
> "copyout" in this document.  Please remember that the users are not
> interested in "integrating numerous features", they want to use them.

Anyone on this list want to take over this document? Maybe person
responsible for mc documentation? I just wanted to drop an idea,
create a first draft, but I'm not a good writer, especialy in English,
which is my foreign language.

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0