Re: uzip extfs sanity patch
- From: Pavel Machek <pavel suse cz>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: Standa Opichal <opichals seznam cz>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: uzip extfs sanity patch
- Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:38:27 +0100
> > Extfs should be fixed to use some sane format,
> > not ls -l... Fish has one quite reasonable...
> This is quite irrelevant here. If the format of the archive allows 15th
> month (which would be impossible if time_t was used) and the archiver is
> stupid enough to output the date as is, no amount of armoring the date can
> make it valid.
Well, if fish-like format was used, something like
would be passed to midnight. Midnight would refuse to interpret date,
but its parser would not be confused by that junk and would interpret
other fields properly...
Casualities in World Trade Center: ~3k dead inside the building,
cryptography in U.S.A. and free speech in Czech Republic.
] [Thread Prev