Re: Bug in mc 4.6.0-pre1 ?

Hello!

> [moa elephant moa]$ mc -V bash: cd: GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.0-pre1
> Système de Fichier Virtuel (VFS) : tarfs, extfs, ftpfs, undelfs Avec
> l'éditeur intégré Utilise la bibliothèque S-Lang installée dans le
> système avec la base de données terminfo

I recompiled mc with --with-terminfo, and I still cannot reproduce the
problem.

I'm sorry, I cannot spend any more time on this.  I don't consider this
problem critical for the next release.  If you make a patch that fixes
the problem, then please send it to the mailing list.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin