Re: man2hlp fails on SunOS 5.8

Pavel Roskin wrote:

Hello!

errno and ferror is not set. I rewrite this piece of code with
read and even make circle with fgetc, but it does not cure.
It looks like eof, but it is not true.

The fix is in CVS.  Some operating systems think it's Ok to return from
fwrite() before everything is written if the block is too large (see e.g.
sources of cvs, look for LARGEST_FWRITE).  Just in case, I wrote a similar
wrapper for fread().

Please make sure it works for you.
Problem is in fread. This one stops reading, but does not report about problems. Now situation is even worse. man2hlp produces corrupted help file and report success.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov