Spanish help update

 Now the file is nearly complete and up to date. It still needs some further tweaking. Tons of changes (it's been very very long %) :
- Changed some badly or semi translated sentences.
- Accents and other spelling fixes (mistyping). Hope not to have committed many new ones.
- Removed trailing spaces, double spaces and repeated words words. The English file would welcome some trimming of trailing spaces as well.
- Downgraded unsupported commands (like .IR) which seemed right for troff/man but led to hidden lines in mc help.
- Added new nodes for Advanced Chown and new VFS.
- Removed baroque and out-of-context explanation of "recursive" from the original author. It's not bad to have a bit of humour, but it was quite long. Might be reverted...
* Reordered VFS: tarfs-ftps-fish-mcfs-smbfs-undelfs (generic-network-other). It was using the history order. Might be reverted or otherwise applied to English help...
* Small fix in English help: the ftpfs examples were updated but the text for the proxy ! was using old ftp:// format. I hope the change is right (I've never tried it). If wrong don't apply and warn me to fix the translation.
* For the first set, I added a "translators" part to name the original translator and sign myself. Might be removed or added to the "authors" section.

TODO:
- Synchronize menu and dialog names with the actual Spanish translations (es_ES as was used in the original help !? )
- mv doc/es doc/es_ES && sed s/fichero/archivo/g > doc/es ???

In turn, "I would appreciate" to have the tidy filter entry for HTML/XHTML files in the editor...

Have a good time.
*8-) David

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com