Re: vfs.c "Could not parse"

"Andrew V. Samoilov" a écrit :

> > The table in
> > static int
> > is_month (char *str, struct tm *tim)
> > {
> >     static char *month = "JanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec";
> >
> > is obviously an English table, and is good for most servers.
>
> Some time ago we discussed this.  Then extended ftpfs URL with
> locale specifiacation was proposed.  But it does not cure if you
> have not required locale installed on your system.
>
> Another way is to add possibility learn ftpfs about such locales.
> But it seems noone in the team has wish and time (in such order)
> to implement this feature.

Is there something about this in the FTP spec ?
I have solved the problem by commenting the line
#LC_TIME=fr.ISO8859-15
in the solaris machine (general environment).

I looked in my linux box:
When I do "ls -la" in a console, I have the "french" date
When ProFTP does "ls -la", it prints the "international" date.
So I think that Solaris FTP has to do:
setenv LC_ALL=C; ls -la $dir

It is easier to do than a code like this in vfs.c
/* Month name */
if(is_month(p, &tim)
#IFDEF ACCEPT_TIME_FR
 ||is_month_fr(p, &tim)
#ENDIF
#IFDEF ACCEPT_TIME_RU
 ||is_month_ru(p, &tim)
#ENDIF
    ){

and it can be very long...
and is_month_fr will accept "jan fév mars avr mai juin juil"
on some locales (Solaris), or "jan fév mar avr mai jun jul"
on others.