Separate bookmarks and clipboard patch

Hello!

I've separated bookmarks and clipboard patch from my
"multiscreen megapatch" in order that at least those
features can be added until whole multiscreen patch
can be applied.

I will remind:
bookmark subpatch adds keybindings and menu entries
for bookmarks feature to the editor and clipboard
subpatch adds menu entries for "clipboard" operations
in the editor.

The patch is located at
http://www.sama.ru/~despair/mc/mc-bookmarks+clipboard-patch-0.5.tar.gz

PS: This patch is for mc-4.5.55, but AFAIK the only
change to CVS version may be renaming "gtkedit/" to "edit/".

--

Regards, Walery