mc burn 1999-02-18

> I have written an extension to MC, so that it is able to burn CD's.
> See it at http://www.friesoft.nl/software/mcburn.html, please let me
> know what you think.

 I happened across this now: http://www.snowman.sgic.fi/ssl/mcutils/

<BLOCKQUOTE>
This page contains little utilities for use with the rather excellent
GNU Midnight Commander. Thus far, I only have some entries for the user
menu which I find myself using all the time.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>
This utility contains four user menu entries for manipulating CD-Rs:
  * Make CD image (single session or first session)
  * Make CD image (multi)
  * Burn image to CD (single or last session)
  * Burn image to CD (multi)
</BLOCKQUOTE>

--
//Björnen