Re: Midnight Commander and bison 1.29

Hi, FrИdИric!

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, [iso-8859-1] FrИdИric L. W. Meunier wrote:

> Hi. I just noticed the following after compiling bison 1.29:
>
> checking for bison... bison
> checking version of bison... v. ?.??, bad
>
> $ bison --version
>
> bison (GNU Bison) 1.29
>
> Copyright 1984, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2000, 2001 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
> This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO

Sorry for offtopic answer to an offtopic question.

Please read the following documents before you write to mc-devel gnome org
or mc gnome org or to any MC developer next time:

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way, by Eric Raymond and Rick Moen:

How to Report Bugs Effectively, by Simon Tatham:

Regards,
Pavel Roskin