Re: Bug report: missing NTFS entries
- From: "Andrew V. Samoilov" <kai cmail ru>
- To: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
- Cc: "rneri libero it" <rneri libero it>, mc-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: Bug report: missing NTFS entries
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:40:55 +0300
> > I would like to report a bug in MC 4.5.51: accessing a local NTFS
> > partition, the last subdirectory and the last file (in alphabetical
> > order) of each directory are missing, no matter which sort order is
> > selected.
> You forgot to mention the operating system you are using.
> Please make sure that "ls" (or "dir" if you are on Windows) shows those
> files, otherwise it's not a problem with MC.
> Please describe what happens if you are using sort by size.
> Also please try version 4.5.55 - it should be more stable.
It is known bug. I think you are using Linux 2.4.x kernel.
In the case you may download 4.5.55 and compile it with
large file support (configure --enable-largefile; make).
] [Thread Prev