Re: cd something.patch.gz#ugz#patchfs fixed

Hello, Andrew!

> This patch fixes unpleasant feature of current mc: it exits with error
> message if you want cd to something like ???.patch.gz#ugz#patchfs.

The patch seems to be correct if we can talk about correctness of code
full of static variables and pretending to be reentrant :-)

I'm applying your patch, leaving it to Pavel Machek to review it
and revert it if we both are missing something (unlikely).

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin