Re: gettext (was: files > 2G under Solaris)

Hi, Maksym!

[Moving discussion to the list with your permission.]

> > Sorry, I meant libintl. I don't know how it's "visible", but for some
> > reason configure decided not to use it.
> >
> probably because of -lintl goues before -L/usr/local/lib
> I tried to replace in Makefiles, but it's probably not enough.

I don't know much about Solaris linker, but it doesn't seem to be a
problem, unless you have a system library that shadows the GNU library. If
that's true, try

./configure CC="gcc -L/usr/local/lib"