FYI: Mountlist changes

Hello!

I have moved the code dealing with the list of mounted filesystems from
util.c and utilunix.c to the already existing file mountlist.c

This change made it possible to remove mountlist.o and fsusage.o from the
list of objects the GNOME edition depends on.

This is done to reduce the interdependency between editions and to make
it safer to hack the text edition without breaking the GNOME frontend.

I'm not going to do a massive source reorganization, as it can make it
hard to apply patches against older versions of MC, but the most flagrant
code "misplacements" (i.e. dialog boxes in VFS or setup.c) will be fixed
if they happen to stand in my way.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin