GMC - "find file" dialog improved

Hello!

I have implemented "View", "Edit" and "Panelize" buttons in the GMC "Find
File" dialog.  The implementation is not ideal, but usable.

Except copying the panelize implementation from src/find.c, it was
basically just making the existing code work as it should.  I think it's a
decent result for the few hours I spent on it.

The current snapshot is in the usual place.

It is shame that so many people are using GMC (RedHat even uses it in
their advertizing) and nobody cares to improve it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin