Re: [bugreport] can't search files containing text in .tar[.gz] files, misc bugreports and wishitems

Hi, Tomasz!

> Ones more. Each user can override system database.

I think we have already had a discussion in this style.
(about gettext-0.10.37)

I'm against hiding problems and hardcoding white- and black-lists.  I'm
for workarounds for common problems, provided that they are optional and
the user is made aware of the problem.  It is not what MC is doing now.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin