Re: Patches for editor - Makefile.in

Hi, Steef!

> Sorry, I just forgot to include the patch for Makefile.in in directory
> 'edit' It fixes the missing dependency, since edit_key_translator.c is
> included into edit.c

No apology required - it's a separate patch.

Just for your information, explicit rules override implicit rules in BSD
make, so edit.o would depend on edit_key_translator.c, but not on edit.c.
This is not better and not worse than the original situation when edit.o
would only depend on edit.c.

Anyway, this patch makes difference for GNU Make without breaking
everything else too much (BSD make still can compile the whole project),
so I'm applying it.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin