Re: New website and ftp server

Hello!

>The download location for GNU Midnight Commander is now
>http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/utils/file/managers/mc/
>
>It includes snapshots and older versions.
>
>The homepage of GNU Midnight Commander is now
>http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/
>
>www.midnightcommander.org will be redirected to the new homepage.  It will
>take some time before the redirection change takes effect.
>
>The links have been updated.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

What a reason to change location?  I mailed Miguel and as far as I know
you must have account at ftp.gnome.org.  Location was changed twice this week,
and it is terrible.  Some people don't want download 4.5.55 even from
http://www.gnome.org/projects/mc and don't close bugs fixed in 4.5.55
at http://bugzilla.gnome.org until  it will be uploaded to ftp://ftp.gnome.org.

So this site may be used as mirror but primary sites must be *.gnome.org.
--
Regards,
Andrew.