Re: [patch] Detection of color terminal

Hello, Martin!

> The patch below fixes the problem. The behaviour was
> copied from ncurses has_color: Require that max_colors (Co)
> terminfo attribute is set. Require that max_pairs (pa)
> is set. Require one of:

Thank you for this contribution!

I actually was told by the S-Lang author John E. Davis that S-Lang should
enable color automatically, just like ncurses.  The fact that it doesn't
happen may be a bug that needs to be fixed, not worked around.

I'll consider this patch for inclusion when I have a chance to look
closely at the problem.

It's pretty annoying that MC has to be forced to use color on many
terminals.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin