Re: Syntax file crush mc

Hi, Andrew!

Sorry, I was reading your posts in the wrong order.  Now I see how to
crash mc.

> Some minutes ago I committed patch below.
> This one fixes crush in built-in editor with syntax highlighting
> if Syntax file contain lines like
>
> \s+ \n lightgray/13 red

Thank you!

> But this 4 line Syntax file and many others still crush mc.

crush != crash
hurry != harry (from another post)

See www.m-w.com for details.  I've fixed the ChangeLogs for you.

> file .\*ChangeLog$ GNU\sDistribution\sChangeLog\sFile
> # context [\ \t]+ \n lightgray/13

I understand the above line should be uncommented.  Yes, it crashes
(without MAD, just regular MC from CVS).  I'll have a look.

> I am going to Moscow for 2-3 weeks and will have limited access
> to Internet.

I see.  Have a good trip!

--
Regards,