Re: Syntax file crash mc: probable fixed

Hi, Andrew!

> This patch fixes crushes in built-in editor
> with incorrect Syntax file(s).  Unfortunately I have not
> time to test it hardly.  In worse scenario I will be
> offline for a 3 weeks, so commit it please if you find it right.
> I am too harry now to make sure I break nothing.

The patch looks good but I cannot see which part of it fixes the crash.  I
don't know anything about the crash.  Maybe you are running MC with MAD?

I don't want to apply patches made in a hurry that fixed crashes that I
have never seen, but you are welcome to apply this patch when you think
it's ready.

Please be more radical with the code that becomes useless.  CVS is always
with us, so it will be easy to find out where free_args() stood before you
removed them if you ever want to resurrect them.  Dead code often stands
in the way of understanding how the software works.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin