Re: MC release

Hi, Walery!

> Is MC 4.5.55 not released yet?
> The announced release date was 20 Aug,

First gnu.org was down, so I waited for it to be fixed, so I could check
my mail for possible urgent bugreports.  Next, my internet connection went
down, so I was only ably to test MC offline.  Sorry for all that.

Before going offline I asked in gnome-hackers gnome org how to release a
new version and where to upload it.  Unfortunately, moderators didn't let
my message in.  I'll try asking Miguel personally.  I don't feel I can use
red-bean.com to distribute the new version - it may generate too much
traffic.

I'll try to sort it out today.

--
Regards,