Re: Fix for another dala loss bug

Hi!

> "Safe save" and "Do backups" don't work on the remote VFS.  Fixing it
> properly is quite hard, because it requires on implementation of rename()
> on VFS.

VFS should have rename implemented, no? I seem to remember
implementing it on ftp.

OTOH, it may not be implemented, and many ftp servers probably can not
do it, so rename is going to return error.
								Pavel

--
I'm pavel ucw cz  "In my country we have almost anarchy and I don't care."
Panos Katsaloulis describing me w.r.t. patents at discuss linmodems org