Local team in Italy?

Hello all,

 my name is Luca, I am located in Milan, Italy, and being a
 happy Gnome user I recently joined the marketing list with
 the goal of becoming involved in promoting Gnome usage
 in my country (since I've no time to write actual code :-).

 Is there a local team in Italy taking care of promoting our
 beloved desktop environment in the country? I've looked
 on live.gnome.org page (I have to admit, maybe not too
 deeply) but all I've found is a link to it.gnome.org which
 seems not updated since long and does not contain any
 people contact.

 Could you help me get in contact with the local Gnome
 (marketing) team in Italy?

 Thank you all,
 Cheers, Luca