Re: Press releases

Hi, Corey!

I think, this is very good. It's not a lightweight as your first
version, and it's much better than my own draft. I really like it!

You may like to consider a few additional ideas if time permits it:

 * A title would be nice.
 * I'm unsure if 'brand-new' is appropriate for Ekiga. I like it but
   I'd fell better if Damien says so, too.
 * The sentence 'For application developers, a new memory allocator...'
   lacks a 'which', I believe.
 * We obviously need somebody for the quote.

Following the standard rule of 'Most important things first', you may
like to consider moving the 'Performance' paragraph closer to the top:
'Deskbar', 'Easier configuration', and 'User Switching' is nice but not
as important as the perfomance improvements, IMHO. In fact ,the
performance will probably affect morte users than Ekiga. The small
technical expression doesn't hurt. And if we need to make the press
release shorter for some reason, some of them could probably be skipped
completely.

Hopefully, you get some additional feedback from others, as well -- I'm
probably unable to be objective, given that my own formulations are
part of the text. :-)

Cheers,
Claus