Re: cms performance

Gergely Nagy wrote:
It just occurred to me, we have to consider CMS performance. Are there
numbers how many hits we get on wgo? Perhaps we need some caching
requirements for the dynamically served pages?
This is yet another reason I don't want people to rule out a build system. guadec.org is horribly slow for me (it feels like I'm back on 56k dial-up sometimes). I don't know whether this has to do with Drupal, or the fact that it is image heavy (or both).

-Thomas