Re: On breaking the woohoo barrier...thoughts on how GNOME can get great

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:22:30 -0300
"Santiago Roza" <santiago roza thymbra com> wrote:

> yeah i guess that's hard... i didn't know about that wiki page either,
> and i wrote that text  :)

Oooh, I'm sorry.

I think it saw a remark by Calum about 'still no personas' or so,
remembered your text, and moved it over in a five minutes job so it
didn't get lost, and for others to help. I wanted to add a link or so
to your mail for credit but somehow never got to do it.

I'm so sorry I forgot about it. I just corrected it.

My apologies!

Claus