Marketing material

Hi :o)

I was just looking for some "made for GNOME" buttons to put on the
glipper website [1], but I could find none. Does anyone know if anything
like this exists ?

If there are no recent GNOME buttons, I will at least attempt to make
some, what should they read exactly ?

What about some kind of GNOME "certification", where a program must meet
certain criteria (such as using gtk + gconf for settings with autoapply
+ respect HIG etc.) to be able to use the logo ? We could start a wiki
page on this and such a thing envisioned there... If the idea is any
good at all...

Are there any other GNOME marketing materials, such as flyers posters
web-banners etc. ? If not, shouldn't there be ?

Love, Karderio

[1] http://glipper.sourceforge.com