Re: gnome.org revamp - next steps

<quote who="Quim Gil">

> - CMS: we need agreed platform(s) to start building upon. Greg Nagy is
> responsible of defining the requirements and get to a resolution.

The CMS needs to be able to authenticate users against LDAP, and possibly
use LDAP groups for authorisation (though our requirements there could be
fulfilled simply by using a restrictive query for user authentication). I
wasn't sure where to document this requirement, so I'm posting it here.

- Jeff

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love