[Fwd: Linux World San Francisco - Press Conference Time Slots]

Forwarding a second mail on LW SF to marketing-list - anyone interested
in representing GNOME at this event (or organising our participation)
can contact me, and I will put them in direct contact with the
organisers. Thanks!

Cheers,
Dave.

--
David Neary
bolsh gimp org

--- Begin Message ---
Hello LinuxWorld Exhibitors,

The press conference schedule for LinuxWorld Conference & Expo San Francisco is now open for any exhibitors who plan to make an announcement at the event and would like to book a room. The room is available in 45 minute increments on Tuesday August 15th, and Wednesday August 16th, from 9 am to 5 pm; and from 9 am to 12 pm on Wednesday August 17th.  Please note that no exhibitor press conferences will be scheduled during Keynote addresses.

Times will be reserved on a first come first serve basis.  To reserve a time or check on availability, please send me an email or feel free to call me directly.

Regards,
Charlotte A. McCormack
Public Relations Manager
IDG World Expo