Release Notes Going into CVS
- From: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- To: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Cc: marketing-list gnome org, george dexy org
- Subject: Release Notes Going into CVS
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:29:06 +0800
Ok. So I'm seriously behind schedule with getting these into CVS. I have
committed the basic framework of how I think the release notes should
work straight into the gnomeweb-wml module.
I am now in the process of transcribing my article, the wiki, random
notes and wot not into the docbook files. Ideal completion date remains
the same (Mar 6).
Anyone who wishes to help out can do one of several things:
- check out the release notes from CVS and work on them directly
cvs co gnomeweb-wml/www.gnome.org/start/2.14/notes/docbook/C
- Grab them from ViewCVS and email corrections, sections, &c. by hand
- Grab the latest compiled version from the web:
Docbook files are loadable in Yelp (drag them in or use Ctrl-L).
Send corrections, new sections, rewrites, updated images, etc. etc. Once
we're happy, we'll open it up for translations using the gnome-doc-utils
Please be aware that some pages (i18n, installation, etc.) are not yet
added back in.
Apologies for the lack of sense this email makes, I'm kinda tired.
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118 C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA
] [Thread Prev