Re: Simple Idea for Gnome Journal

Continuing embarassing people, sorry if these names were already sung...

Murray Cumming - The taoist non-leader
Olav Vitters - Dancing with Bugs
Andreas Nilsson - Visual identity & misc graphs
Germán Poó Caamaño - Behind many scenes
Owen Taylor - Post-chairing, he has a story
Guilherme de S. Pastore - Knows The GNOME Matrix
Ross Golder - The GNOME Matrix respects him
Simos Xenitellis - I bet has something different to explain

and well Shaun McCance - I'd like to see the interview where this
priviledged mind unveils all what he is thinking about GNOME but didn't
dare himself to explain.  B)

Not to forget, all the let's say leaders of regional GNOME associations
i.e. GNOME Hispano.

And someone should dig deep in Asia and Latin America to bring the names
of other unnamed heroes, difficult to remember by the average European
citizen.

En/na Sriram Ramkrishna ha escrit:

--
Quim Gil - http://desdeamericaconamor.org