Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

Hey Panos,

Panos Laganakos wrote:
"VERSION" is perhaps too verbose in a banner with just 4 words. What about "v2.16" aligned to the right instead? Also, we could put the "." and the "1" a bit closer.

Here's version 07d:
http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-banner-07d.png

Removed the themes icons and changed the VERSION to v and brought the
text closer.

I have to note that I like the verbose 'VERSION' to v2.16 though :)

Hey do you have an SVG version? I suspect something weird is going on with that font that the 'v 2.16' is in.

~m