Re: 2.16 slogan and banner

Added the two icons Quim requested, and moved the browser icon on the
back to remove attention from it.

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-banner-06.png

Quim, What do you suggest in terms of making it less centered/symmetric?

I like the fact that the Gnome icon is like the floor of the spinning
apps, but if you think we should make it more distinct, maybe I should
remove it and add a clear one next to "Gnome 2.16", 'cause having the
Gnome Icon appearing twice, doesn't look good :(

On 8/28/06, Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com> wrote:

--- Panos Laganakos <panos laganakos gmail com> wrote:

> And here's is a test with Gnome specific icons:

http://panos.solhost.org/mockups/gnome-banner-05a.png

The power manager icon at the front works well.
The eye is drawn to the arrow & epicentre on the
globe, so that might be something to think about in
terms of overall composition.

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/

--
Panos Laganakos