Re: SpreadGNOME.org

We can always change it out at a later point if it offers more
possibilities for the community. I have been staying tuned to the GNOME
CMS discussion, but since no final decision has yet to be made, the custom
CMS system was used for the time being and can be adapted to fit nearly
anything.

Any other comments for improvement are welcome as always.

Best,
Michael Larabel