Re: Writing the 2.16 release notes (and press release)

Vincent Untz escribió:
Hi all,

(adding gnome-journal-list on CC since there are some people with
unnatural abilities when it comes down to write/proofread english on
this list ;-)) (but I don't think we need to send replies there, so
please try to not spam them when replying!)