HTML Mockups

Are there any html mock ups yet? I would like to make 2 or 3 themes because current themes don't look so good.

There are no coded mock-ups as of yet, but you could help join me creating some. At current I think it would be a good idea to create the mocks-up in something like Inkscape just to get the feel before jumping into the code. I have created a mock-up using Inkscape, as a base for starting. This is no way a final mock-up, but with lots of communication we can build something we can all agree on. If we can get the mock-ups done, when the CMS has been chosen we can begin to apply the code according to our mock-up images. One thing I do like on the current mock-up is the top bar which would have coloured RollOver effect similar to the Mozilla site - http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/central/. On the other hand I think we need some colours, so everything looks consistent. I'd imagine the coding is most likely going to be in PHP, as most CMS systems we are reviewing are PHP be based.
My Page for requesting mock-ups
http://live.gnome.org/LeeTambiah

Page to add your mock-ups
http://live.gnome.org/wgoMockups